How Big Beverage Groups Manage Their Stock
BTN How Big Beverage Groups Manage Their Stock
Big beverage groups are made up of a large number of brands, each of which are managed on various levels by different people. These decision makers ensure the overall success of the beverage group by understanding the markets of the group's underlying brands.
Be it a market manager, a brand manager or a regional manager, each role plays an integral part to the overall success of the company. As stocks are depleted at the retail levels and orders are received and filled, inventory is continually monitored and managed. So, what happens when a brand under performs - Who steps in and take's control?
BTN interviews Chirs Siconolfi, Inventory Chain Director at Moët Hennessy USA - West, on how beverage groups manage stock depletion.
Here are just some of the questions we discuss with Chris.
1. How do you measure a non-performing SKU?
2. As a personal preference, would you rather see your item closed out through different alleys to keep the brand value in tact or would you rather discount it?
BTN Premium Content
BTN Premium Members, please Log In to access the complete Webinar.
Not a member? Please Sign Up now and choose your Premium plan.
BTN membership gives you full access to articles and webinars on BTN + other benefits like:
- Full Access to BTN Consultants
- Full Access to Buying Leads
- Post Unlimited Brands
- Full Access to all Articles and Webinars
- Full Access to BTN Live conferences presentations and speaker sessions
- Discounted rates to exhibit at major partner events and conferences
- And Much More...
Your BTN Membership will reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your branding and distribution when you can fast-track your time to success? Get 'How to do it' content which will help you improve your sales and grow your distribution. Just one article can help you make better decisions and improve your distribution strategy. View Plans Now