Beverage Trade Network Radio
Bevcast Weekly News : BWN015
Welcome to Bevcast Weekly News, a new series giving you a quick look at the most important news, trends, and developments of the week.
Bevcast Weekly News is brought to you by China Wine Competition, which is an international wine competition that Beverage Trade Network hosts in Shanghai where wines are judged by Quality, Value, and Package. Submission is now open for the 2019 China Wine Competition.
Please visit www.ChinaWineCompetition.com for more information on how winning a China Wine Competition medal can help you grow your wine brand.
So gear up for your week ahead – these are our top stories of the week.
• Bordeaux Embraces Environmentally-Friendly Winemaking Techniques
• New Book Celebrates California’s Sustainable Winemakers
• New Zero-Waste Winery in California At Forefront of Sustainability
• How To Market Wine To Members of Generation Z
• New Zealand Positions Itself as Leader in Low-Alcohol Wine Category
• New Wine Trend to Watch: Wild Fermentation
And many more...