Bevcast Weekly News : BWN010
Hello, and welcome to Bevcast Weekly News, a new series giving you a quick look at the most important news, trends and developments of the week.
Bevcast Weekly News is brought to you by China Wine Competition, which is an international wine competition that Beverage Trade Network hosts in Shanghai where wines are judged by Quality, Value, and Package. Submission is now open for the 2019 China Wine Competition.
Please visit ChinaWineCompetition.com for more information on how winning a China Wine Competition medal can help you grow your wine brand.
In this episode we will talk about:
• Wine Australia Unveils New Website and Branding Campaign
• Australian Wine Industry Re-Inventing Itself With Premium Wines
• A debate over the Future of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
• Wineries Are Updating Tasting Room Experiences For Millennials
• Wines From Portugal Are Winning Over Wine Drinkers
• Premium Spanish Rosé Making Headlines
And many more…