Bevcast Weekly News : BWN013
Welcome to Bevcast Weekly News, a new series giving you a quick look at the most important news, trends, and developments of the week.
Bevcast Weekly News is brought to you by China Wine Competition, which is an international wine competition that Beverage Trade Network hosts in Shanghai where wines are judged by Quality, Value, and Package. Submission is now open for the 2019 China Wine Competition.
Please visit www.ChinaWineCompetition.com for more information on how winning a China Wine Competition medal can help you grow your wine brand.
So gear up for your week ahead – these are our top stories of the week.
• Climate Change Conference in Portugal Focuses on Sustainability
• Porto Protocol Has Already Signed Up 130 Members in Less Than a Year
• Al Gore Lays Out Vision for Sustainability in Wine Industry
• Harvard Studies the Impact of Climate Change on Fine Wine
• Overseas sales of UK Wines Double in 2018
• US Wine Exports Decline in 2018
• Artificial Intelligence Is Coming to the Wine Industry
And many more…