Bevcast Weekly News : BWN012
Hello, and welcome to Bevcast Weekly News, a new series giving you a quick look at the most important news, trends and developments of the week.
Bevcast Weekly News is brought to you by China Wine Competition, which is an international wine competition that Beverage Trade Network hosts in Shanghai where wines are judged by Quality, Value and Package. Submission is now open for the 2019 China Wine Competition.
Please visit www.ChinaWineCompetition.com for more information on how winning a China Wine Competition medal can help you grow your wine brand.
In this episode we will talk about:
• Wine.com Celebrates the Millennial Wine Buyer
• Low and No-Alcohol Beverages a Growing Trend Worldwide
• Target Unveils New Line of Private Label Wines Priced Under $10
• Forget the Millennial Generation, It’s Time To Attract Generation X
• One Big Beneficiary of Climate Change Has Been English Winemakers
• The Concept of Food and Wine Pairings Might Not Work in China
• Rhone Wines Are Experiencing a New Burst of Popularity
And many more…