Bevcast Weekly News : BWN011
Welcome to Bevcast Weekly News, a new series giving you a quick look at the most important news, trends and developments of the week.
Bevcast Weekly News is brought to you by China Wine Competition, which is an international wine competition that Beverage Trade Network hosts in Shanghai where wines are judged by Quality, Value, and Package. Submission is now open for the 2019 China Wine Competition.
Please visit: www.ChinaWineCompetition.com
for more information on how winning a China Wine Competition medal can help you grow your wine brand.
In this episode we will talk about:
• Attracting Young MillennialsBy Going Green
• Low-to-No Alcohol Wines Growing in Favor With Younger Drinkers
• The Making of a Popular Rosé Wine brand for Millennials
• In Search of Young Millennial Wine Industry Professionals
• Top Wine and Cocktail Trends for 2019
• Re-Thinking the Need for formal Wine Training
And many more…