Welcome to Bevcast Weekly News, a new series giving you a quick look at the most important news, trends, and developments of the week.
Bevcast Weekly News is brought to you by China Wine Competition, which is an international wine competition that Beverage Trade Network hosts in Shanghai where wines are judged by Quality, Value, and Package. Submission is now open for the 2019 China Wine Competition.
Please visit www.ChinaWineCompetition.com for more information on how winning a China Wine Competition medal can help you grow your wine brand.
so gear up for your week ahead – these are our top stories of the week.
• The New Style Change in California Wines
• Australian Wines Are Re-Inventing Themselves Once Again
• The Top 5 Drinking Trends for 2019
• Big Alcohol Making a Big Move in the Low-Alcohol Segment
• Pacific Northwest Wine Industry Still Dominated By Small Producers
• Champagne Shipments to USA Increase for Sixth Consecutive Year
And many more...