Welcome to Bevcast Weekly News, a series giving you a quick look at the most important news, trends, and developments of the week.
Bevcast Weekly News is brought to you by Sommeliers Choice Awards, which is an international wine competition that Beverage Trade Network will hosts in San Francisco where wines are judged For On-Premise Market on Food Parability, Typicity, Value, Quality, and Package.
Submission is now open for the 2019 Sommeliers Choice Awards.
Please visit www.sommelierschoiceawards.com
for more information on how winning a sommeliers choice awards medal can help you grow your wine brand.
So gear up for your week ahead – these are our top stories of the week.
• Global Wine Output At Near-Record Highs in 2018
• California Crush Report Full of Optimism for California Growers
• Washington State Reports Second-Best Year Ever
• Australian Wine Region Preparing For Worst Harvest in a Decade
• Bordeaux 2018 Vintage Drawing Rave Reviews From Wine Critics
• Idaho Gaining in Reputation as a Top American Wine Region
• Finding the Perfect Pairing for Wine and Cannabis
And Many More…