Bevcast Weekly News : BWN016
Hello, and welcome to Bevcast Weekly News, a series giving you a quick look at the most important news, trends, and developments of the week.
Bevcast Weekly News is brought to you by Sommeliers Choice Awards, which is an international wine competition that Beverage Trade Network will hosts in San Francisco where wines are judged For On-Premise Market on Food Parability, Typicity, Value, Quality, and Package.
Submission is now open for the 2019 Sommeliers Choice Awards. Please visit www.sommelierschoiceawards.com for more information on how winning a sommeliers choice awards medal can help you grow your wine brand.
So gear up for your week ahead – these are our top stories of the week.
• Instagram Gains as a Marketing Platform for Wine Brands
• Music + Wine = A New Type of Wine Marketing Experience
• France, Brexit, and the Sudden Demand For Cheap French Wine
• New Wine Skills Coming to an Amazon Echo Near You
• Pernod Ricard Announces Launch of New Ten-Year Sustainability Strategy
• Chablis Wine Region Embraces New Sustainability Project for Methane Gas
• Oregon Sparkling Wines Continue To Attract Attention
And many more…