Advanced Linkedin Techniques
Beverage Trade Network looks at how wine, craft beer, and micro distilleries can build an interactive LinkedIn Company Page that drives site traffic and sales.
LinkedIn Company pages offer brand owners a unique platform to showcase their products and increase company SEO. The page layout also provides many opportunities to include company website links and landing pages. Completing a well designed page will give visitors reason to engage with your company and associate a high degree of professionalism with your brand. Here are some pointers we have included for you:
- Create An Informative and Entertaining LinkedIn Company Page: Sign in to your personal LinkedIn account, go to 'Interests' and click on 'Companies'. On the right hand side at the top of the page you will see Add Company. Click on the Link. You will be prompted to add your Company Name and Email. After receiving your confirmation email you are all set to start completing your Company Page!
- Be Sure to complete your personal Profile First.
First and foremost, Company Pages are created by a LinkedIn user and are tied to that user's account. This means that you have to have a completed Profile in order to create a Company Page. (If you don't have a LinkedIn account already you can read our article 'LinkedIn For Beginners' to help you get started.) LinkedIn requires that you have a profile that they deem to be at least intermediate, so be sure to complete your personal profile as thoroughly as possible. LinkedIn also requires that your personal profile has a company email domain name associated with it. Only one Company Page can be created for that domain name.
BTN Premium Content
BTN Premium Members, please Log In to access the complete Webinar.
Not a member? Please Sign Up now and choose your Premium plan.
BTN membership gives you full access to articles and webinars on BTN + other benefits like:
- Full Access to BTN Consultants
- Full Access to Buying Leads
- Post Unlimited Brands
- Full Access to all Articles and Webinars
- Full Access to BTN Live conferences presentations and speaker sessions
- Discounted rates to exhibit at major partner events and conferences
- And Much More...
Your BTN Membership will reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your branding and distribution when you can fast-track your time to success? Get 'How to do it' content which will help you improve your sales and grow your distribution. Just one article can help you make better decisions and improve your distribution strategy. View Plans Now