How to Prepare Your Beverage Brand for Export
BTN has outlined an essential checklist for brand owners to use when examining how well their brand will succeed in a foreign market.
Getting your brand ready for external markets can be difficult. There are many points to consider and understanding how your beverage can find its place in export markets is necessary before you can begin growing your beverage company.
Securing a strong market position can mean the difference between finding solid brand placement in distribution and retail level portfolios or having to lacklustre sales across your future market.
How can you ensure that you are going to succeed? What is it that importers, retailers and consumers are really looking for? Connecting with the right market makers starts with a solid understanding of your export market and culminates by nurturing a healthy brand image and sales network.
BTN has outlined an essential checklist for brand owners to use when examining how well their brand will succeed in a Foreign Market.
- First and Foremost - Understand your Future Markets
- Creating the right Identity with your branding.
- Finding the Right Price to Enter the Market.
- Securing your Supply Chain [...]
BTN Premium Content
BTN Premium Members, please Log In to access the complete Webinar.
Not a member? Please Sign Up now and choose your Premium plan.
BTN membership gives you full access to articles and webinars on BTN + other benefits like:
- Full Access to BTN Consultants
- Full Access to Buying Leads
- Post Unlimited Brands
- Full Access to all Articles and Webinars
- Full Access to BTN Live conferences presentations and speaker sessions
- Discounted rates to exhibit at major partner events and conferences
- And Much More...
Your BTN Membership will reduce your trial and error time: Why experiment with your branding and distribution when you can fast-track your time to success? Get 'How to do it' content which will help you improve your sales and grow your distribution. Just one article can help you make better decisions and improve your distribution strategy. View Plans Now