This Year's IBWSS Theme is “Bulk Up Your Bottom Line”
The 2018 International Bulk Wine & Spirits Show (IBWSS) in San Francisco will give participants from around the world a unique hands-on opportunity to learn how they can leverage trends within the bulk wine and spirits industry to grow their business and become more profitable.
In recognition of that fact, the theme of next year’s event will be “Bulk Up Your Bottom Line.” The event will build on the phenomenal success of the inaugural IBWSS event in San Francisco held in July 2017. It will include a trade show expo where buyers and sellers can interact, as well as a full two-day business conference featuring some of the leading names within the wine & spirits industry. Topics will include best practices within the bulk wine, bulk spirits and private label industry, ways to maximize ROI from existing infrastructure, and new ways to reach customers.
The show, organized by Beverage Trade Network, will bring together suppliers, retail buyers, importers and distributors in the very heart of California’s wine industry. “We’re really excited about bringing together some of the biggest names within the bulk wine and spirits industry in 2018 and helping them grow their businesses,” said Sid Patel, CEO of Beverage Trade Network.
Looking ahead, the IBWSS San Francisco event will emphasize several unique ways that participants can bulk up their bottom line, such as by:
• Meeting potential new partners: The IBWSS San Francisco show has been set up to provide a platform for wineries and distilleries to talk face to face with producers, brokers and suppliers at each stage of the bulk supply chain.
• Receiving specialized knowledge of the bulk and private label marketplace:Talks, seminars and workshops at IBWSS San Francisco have all been set up to provide participants with key practical advice on every aspect of working in bulk and private label channels.
• Gaining an international perspective: Another key aspect of IBWSS San Francisco is that it truly is international. There will be exhibitors from the United States, Australia, Western Europe, South America and South Africa. There will also be the chance to hear directly from producers and wineries in all the main wine producing countries.
• Obtaining unique consumer insights: An important component of the upcoming event will be dedicated to helping participants get a solid grasp on the rapidly changing attitudes of customers. Participants at IBWSS San Francisco will have the chance to hear from leading marketing and advertising experts.
• Private label and national chains: 2018 Panel of speakers include past buyers of leading national chains of US giving you insight on how to work with them on private label programs.
In short, IBWSS San Francisco 2018 will offer an unmatched, comprehensive view of the bulk and private label wine market. For anyone looking to become part of this rapidly growing market, this event offers the perfect opportunity to meet potential partners and learn more about new strategies for boosting the bottom line.
Beverage Trade Network (BTN), the organizer of IBWSS San Francisco 2018, is the leading online platform dedicated to connecting the global alcoholic beverage industry. Throughout the year, Beverage Trade Network organizes events around the world to raise awareness of key industry trends and provide a central destination for the leading names in the industry to meet and connect.
If you are still looking to grow your bulk and private label business in the US market, IBWSS San Francisco is your best platform to grow.
Early bird exhibitor pricing will end on November 30. Book your spot today to save $700.
WHEN AND WHERE
July 26 & 27, 2018, South San Francisco Conference Center, SF.
For more information, visit IBWSS