The World Value Wine Challenge is the largest event of its kind in the wine industry with hundreds of value-priced brands competing to win gold, or even the very rare platinum medal, from Tastings.com’s expert judges. Registration is now open for wines at manufacturer’s suggested retail prices of $20 and under. The entry deadline will close on August 15th 2017. ENTER HERE.
All registered wines will:
1) Be blind tasted by panels of professional wine buyers and experts
2) Receive a detailed tasting note and a 100-point based score
3) Be published for 3 years on Tastings.com - a website that receives more than 150,000 unique visitors per month
Winning wines will:
1) Be featured on our social media channels - impressions total 50,000+ per month
2) Receive a free medal logo for brand marketing and promotion
3) Gain exposure to open-premise, retail, import & distributor buyers
Also included this year are "Top Ten" lists and "Best Of" category rankings. “Best Of” awards will be given to highly-represented regions, varietals, and exceptional values.
There are four price-based categories for 750ml bottles to enter: $20 & under, $15 & under, $10 & under, and $8 & under; and also four format-based categories: 1.5L bottles (up to $25), 3L casks (up to $30), tetra-pack cartons, half bottles (375mL).
Read more at source PRWeb