Let’s be proud of Bulk Wine Shipping - Neil Anderson: IBWSS London - Episode#06
Bulk and Private Label
In this episode Neil shared his insights and talks about bulk wine shipping and how we should start celebrating this fantastic industry as its now about 35% of the Total UK wine market. It is better for so many reasons, for both our customers & ultimately our consumers.
Watch this on Youtube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ean1B_jCt5o
Grow your bulk, contract bottling & private label business in the UK. Become an exhibitor at the 2019 IBWSS London. Register before November 30, 2018, and save £600. For more information visit: bit.ly/2MF0h7X
***About Neil Anderson***
Marketing Director, with an excellent track record of delivering against targets, establishing long term business vision, implementing focused strategic plans within UK, European & Global roles.
• Driving & implementing business turnaround
• Proven brand builder - making brands famous
• Successfully developing & implementing award winning ATL/TTL/Digital campaigns
• Proven ability at building relationships with all stakeholders & making things happen
• Project lead on organization & cultural change
- Constellation to Accolade Wines
• Passionate about leading, motivating & developing teams.
• Accolade Wines – brands include Echo Falls & Hardys Wines
• Allied Domecq Spirits – brands include Tia Maria & Courvoisier
• Gillette – brands include Parker, Waterman & Paper Mate pens
**ABOUT IBWSS UK**
IBWSS UK is one of the leading international wine and spirits events in London. The show will gather the leading suppliers of bulk wine, bulk spirits, private label, contract distilling, contract brewing, contract winemaking from all over the place in London.
Know more about IBWSS UK: