Super Early Bird Pricing on Wine Entry Ends Tonight
The China Wine Competition looks to recognize, reward and help promote wine brands that have successfully been created to identify with and target a specific wine drinker. For any wine brand to earn its place on a retailer’s shelf or a restaurant’s wine list - and then vitally, stay there - they need to be marketable and consumer driven and not just produced in the general hope it can find enough people willing to sell and buy it.
That is why the China Wine Competition is different. It will single out and shine the spotlight on those wine brands that consumers really want to buy and have a clear market value for trade buyers.
WHO IS GOING TO JUDGE YOUR WINES?
The China Wine Competition will be assessed and judged by a leading panel of top-level wine buyers with current direct commercial buying responsibility. Or wine consultants and experts who are also directly involved in the development of new wine brands or buying wine for commercial resale.
The list of judges will be drawn from leading retail chains, wholesalers, distributors and on-trade groups across a variety of channels and disciplines including multiple retailing, convenience stores, cash and carries, specialist retailers, casual and fine dining, hospitality and the travel industry.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT BY ENTERING YOUR WINES?
China Wine Competition rewards wines that are made well, taste great, offer great value for money and stand out on the shelf. Winning CWC Gold clearly demonstrates the trade how well the wine will be perceived in the market and will give the trade a very good indicator to stock that wine.
Here are some of the benefits and reasons on why you should enter your wines in China Wine Competition.
- Raise your brands’ profile, prestige, and credibility with importers, distributors, press, retailers, and consumers
- Instill confidence in the trade buyer about the marketability of your wine as CWC rates wines by its value, package, and quality.
- Winners to be showcased at CWC participating events at no extra fees.
- Winners to get access to stickers and all winning materials at no extra fees.
- Increase product sales
- Boost awareness of your brand in the media via extensive editorial and press coverage via CWC media partners
- Use the CWC logo on packaging and as part of your own promotional plan
- Social media promotion of winners ALL YEAR ROUND
- Gold winners contact data will be sent to all CWC buyers with the intent to make a direct connection between the buyer and the supplier.
All the wines entered in the China Wine Competition will be showcased and kept for tasting at the 2019 International Bulk Wine and Spirits Show Shanghai (IBWSS) on Nov 5-6, where 1000+ buyers are invited to trade and network.
Super Early Bird Pricing Deadline: 15 May 2019( TONIGHT)
Samples Receiving Dates: 1 May 2019 to 20 August 2019
Judging Dates: November 3-4, 2019
Winners Announced: 25 November 2019
Super Early Bird Price: €95 till 15 May 2019
Regular Price - €145 per wine entry
HOW TO SEND SAMPLES?
Once you enter your wines, our competition coordinator Sabrina (email@example.com) will contact you with shipping instructions and address. You need to send 3 bottles per wine entry before August 20, 2019. Please make sure to paste the shipping labels prior to shipping your bottles. Here are the steps to print the labels: Login > Manage Entries > Print Labels
Super Early Bird Pricing Ends Tonight
Get your wines judged by leading buyers and sommeliers of China