Area Sales Manager for Growing Distributor in South Florida
Independent Sales Representative (ISR)
06/06/2019Log in to Apply
The Independent Sales Representative is an independent contractor (commission only) responsible for establishing and growing on- and off-premise accounts in the State of New York. The ISR will develop new prospects and maintain contact with existing customers to sell wines from the portfolio.
Our products are new to the market, so require a consultative, educational sales approach - not high pressure. We sell both traditional bottles and cutting-edge PET Kegs for Wine On Tap (WOT) sales. Candidates must have a passion for growing new brands and markets with an understanding of production, sustainability, Keg Technology and of course wines!
Ideal candidates should be forward thinking with an eye on the future. They should have existing business and would like to add new products to present to their current accounts as well as prospective accounts, but will work with the right candidate to grow the business if they are the right fit.
We are a young company with tremendous products, collaborative suppliers and innovative methods of delivery. We are in a fast growth state and looking for the right person to grow with us. The is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be an innovator who reshapes the industry, assists their client’s future growth and does their part in protecting our environment.
- Previous sales experience, preferably in a commissions only environment
- Knowledge of wine and wine industry
- Forward thinker who understands the difference between innovative and trend
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with great collaboration skills
- High energy and excitement to share new products with prospects
- Demonstrate commitment to excellence with attention to detail and personal standards
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Resides within a 12-20 mile radius of territory is preferable
- Must be able to handle and carry cases of wine, lifting up to 40 pounds at a time
- Must be 21 years of age or older
About Amore4wine. We are passionate about bringing high quality wines from around the globe to the US so distributors, retailers and restaurants alike. We pair this with our ability to introduce not only bottles but cutting-edge PET Keg technology to our clients’ portfolios to the surprise and delight of wine drinkers nationwide. We focus on developing long-term partnerships with producers that possess a profound respect the legacy’s and reputations they’ve build in their region, and as such, our portfolio presents quality, small-production old-world style wines as well as intriguing regional varietals bulk wines from Central Europe. Learn more about Amore4wine at www.amore4wine.com