Digital Publishing Assistant - looking for Remote work
Senic International Corp
16/03/2019Log in to Apply
This position will also be responsible for performing effective account management, selling and communicating resulting in the achievement of company and buyer programs and objectives.
- Plan time and activities to ensure achievement of company and supplier established goals and sales objectives within assigned accounts.
- Develop monthly, weekly and daily written plans for execution.
- Establish and follow an efficient and economical routing pattern that ensures assigned accounts are serviced and merchandised as needed.
- Follow the established guidelines for a complete sales call.
- Be responsible for all aspects of servicing and merchandising within assigned accounts.
- Develop an effective partnership with accounts
- Build positive relationships and an effective partnership with the ultimate decision maker in all assigned accounts.
- Gain knowledge of the specific customer’s business operations and coordinating multiple and diverse options for selling the company’s products to each.
- Have extensive knowledge of the brands and knowing in-depth features and benefits of each compared to the competition.
- Ensure 100% distribution of all authorized SKU’s in cold box and on shelf in all assigned accounts.
- Ensure feature price promotions and display merchandising support from the assigned territory chain account buyers.
- Communicate issues, opportunities and market intelligence with appropriate management through written, electronic and verbal means.
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate territory and account records.
- Submit prompt and accurate reports.
- Follow company policies and procedures.