- Brand Presentation
- Full specifications
- Brand Distribution Graph
- Image Gallery
- About This Company
- Contact Supplier
- More from this Company
Wine elaborated with best Bobal selection from our vineyards, ageing on lees during 7 monts after fermentation in concrete deposits. natural methods (stabilization and clarification). 100% Bobal, DO Manchuela.
- Color: A wine with raspberry colors and violet reflections, which remind us of the colors of the must. Marked edging of bright colors, with medium-high layer, in the glass we have a tinted tear, typical of the bobal variety.
- Aroma: A still glass we find a remarkable intensity on the nose with a freshness of red, black and ripe fruit (strawberry, raspberry, cherry, plum) and with a stirred glass we find a soft background of fresh herbs.
- Mouth: In the mouth we find sweet fruit flavors and rough tannins that provide balance and character together. Long finish and fruity aftertaste, which fully reflects the potential of the Bobal variety.
- Alcohol: 13.50%
- Acidity: 5.46 g / L
- PH: 3.49
- Residual Sugar: 2g / L
- Service temperature: between 12ºC and 14ºC degrees
- Pairing: We can enjoy this wine with meat, stews, ... and also during a good aperitif.
Full Product Specifications
|Product Name:||Ole De Aromas Bobal|
|Country of origin:||Spain|
|Stock available:||On request|
|Price per unit US$:||3.00|
|Price per unit €:||On request|
|Alc. Vol %:||13.50|
- Current World Distribution
- Looking for World Distribution
- Current US State Distribution
- Looking for US State Distribution
Countries this brand is distributed in:
Countries this brand looking to be distributed in:
US States this brand is distributed in:
US States this brand is looking to be distributed in:
BODEGA LA CEPA DE PELAYO
"The essence of good wine". A project inspired in representing the most natural and elemental essence of wine, where we have unified in a global way the different areas based on design, breaking with traditional aesthetics and trends, returning to pure, simple and elementary forms to reflect how something as natural as wine can become the finest work of art. Cepa de Pelayo mix Art with Tradition, natural wines elaborated under ecological methods, focusing in our indigenous grapes Bobal and Macabeo. The ageing on lees, is common in all our wines, being our main brands OLE, CUPIDO and CEPA DE PELAYO, labels inspired in Dutch painter Mr. Piet Mondrian.
Please log-in to contact this seller!
You can send a message directly to this seller and request additional information about this posting, Company Profile and related products.