- Brand Presentation
- Full specifications
- Brand Distribution Graph
- Image Gallery
- About This Company
- Contact Supplier
- More from this Company
Wines inspired by an ancient communication system used by humanity for more than 200 years. vintage elements, typography and colors give life to this spectacular collection of wines from the south of Chile.
- TELEGRAM CHARDONNAY: Our Chardonnay Varietal has a bright yellow color. Has prominent aromas of banana,ripe peach and tropical fruit.In the mouth it is balanced, with predominance of fruits from the Tropics. Has a great persistence and a fresh harmony. Matches appetizers, green salads, seafood, poultry and young cheeses. Variety: Chardonnay, Appellation: D.O. Valle Maule, Alcohol: 13%.
- TELEGRAM MERLOT: Our Merlot has a bright ruby–violet color. The wine has intense with abundant notes of ripe red fruits, plum and pepper hints. Its tannins are sweet and velvety. It has a long and lingering finish. Ideal as a company for roast beef, pork, pasta and fresh cheese. Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Appellation: D.O. Valle Maule, Alcohol: 13.5%.
- TELEGRAM SAUVIGNON BLANC: Our Sauvignon Blanc has a light yellow color with greenish tones. Its prominent aromas of lime, grapefruit and gooseberry fruit blend harmoniously with floral notes. In the mouth is crispy, refreshing and long. It matches appetizers, ceviche, seafood and green salads.
- TELEGRAM CARMENERE: Our Carmenere Varietal has an intense dark-violet color. The wine features aromas of fresh red fruit, hints of plums, jam and spices. Its tannins are sweet and velvety. Matches soft red meats, poultry and soft cheeses. Variety: Carménère, Appellation: D.O. Valle Maule, Alcohol: 13.5%.
- TELEGRAM CAVERNET SAUVIGNON: Our Cabernet Sauvignon has a rich and concentrated ruby-violet colour. The smell has Blackcurrant and black cherries. Elegant with good balance. Its tannins are soft and mature. A great choice to match with red meats, herby dishes or mature cheeses. Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Appellation: D.O. Valle Maule, Alcohol: 13.5%.
- TELEGRAM CABERNET SAUVIGNON: Our Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve has an intense ruby color. It is a fine sample of a complex wine with ripe fruits and hints of hazelnut and chocolate. It is a powerful and concentrated wine with tannins that are ripe and elegant. It matches red meats, beef, roast beef and strong cheeses. Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Appellation: D.O. Valle Central, Alcohol: 13.5%.
- TELEGRAM MERLOT: Our Merlot Reserve has an intense red rubí. It is a fine sample of a complex wine with dry fruits and truffle.In mouth is spicy and humid soil taste. Its tannins are mellow and soft with a pleasant and silky aftertaste. A great match to pasta, lightly spiced red meats, and soft cheeses. Variety: Merlot, Appellation: D.O. Valle Central, Alcohol: 13.5%.
- TELEGRAM CARMENERE: Our Carménère Reserve has an intense dark red color. Elegant and fruity, with touches of berries, ripe plums, chocolate and pepper notes. Balanced wine well mixed with fruit and oakVery round and silky. Perfect for fine pastes, mature cheese and Poultry. Variety: Carménère, Appellation: D.O. Valle Central, Alcohol: 13.5%.
- TELEGRAM SYRAH: Our Chardonnay Reserve has a bright and golden yellow color. Intenses smell of banana, pineapple and hints of vanilla. Balanced and unctuous. It has a great persistence and a fresh harmony. Great with fish, seafood and creamy pasta dishes. Variety: Merlot, Appellation: D.O. Valle Central, Alcohol: 13.5%.
TELEGRAM GRAN RESERVA
- TELEGRAM CABERNET SAUVIGNON / SYRAH: This is a intense, complex wine with aromas of roses, cherries, berries and fig. In the mouth it has a very good structure, with fine tannins, fresh black fruit and a smoky, spicy character a great match red meats, lamb chop, strong and mature cheese. Variety: Cabernet / Syrah, Appellation: D.O. Valle Maule, Alcohol: 13.5%.
- TELEGRAM SYRAH: Our Gran reserve Syrah is made in our own Villa Alegre state in the heart of Maule Valley. Has a deep violet color and intense and complex nose with notes of black pepper, hazelnut and cherry jam. The mouth follows the nose with velvet tannins, mature fruit and spicy final. A great choice to match with red meats, herby dishes or mature cheeses. Variety: Syrah, Appellation: D.O. Valle Maule,Alcohol: 13.5%.
Please feel free to contact us for more details or simply send us a message to know more.
Full Product Specifications
|Product Name:||Simma Vineyards & Wine-Telegram Wine Range|
|Country of origin:||Chile|
|Stock available:||On request|
|Price per unit US$:||24.00|
|Price per unit €:||On request|
|Alc. Vol %:||13.00|
- Current World Distribution
- Looking for World Distribution
- Current US State Distribution
- Looking for US State Distribution
Countries this brand is distributed in:
Countries this brand looking to be distributed in:
US States this brand is distributed in:
US States this brand is looking to be distributed in:
Simma Vineyards & Wine
Francisco Montenegro is passionate about the wine world. He began his career in the 90s, working for different wineries in Chile. The vineyards, the harvest, the alcoholic fermentation and much more were part of his day to day, which allowed him to have an accurate and 360º view of vitiviniculture in Chile. Today, decides again to take a step towards to the future with Simma Vineyards & Wines, taking a piece of Chile and marking presence in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Japan and Vietman, among other destinations -, with wines that reflect identity, origin and a unique style Located in the Maule Valley, Known as the cradle of Chilean wine, the Maule Valley is about 260 kilometres south of Santiago, capital of Chile. It is a cold and fluvial valley, located between the Los Andes and the coast mountain chain. It goes back to the time of the Spanish conquistadors, who in the sixteenth century already cultivated Pais. It is well known for the quality of its red wines, particularly Merlot, Carmenère and Syrah. Soils are derived from volcanic ash and are composed of sand and sandy loam. Their vineyards are flat and receive excellent exposure to sunlight. The winery where our wines are made, is located in Villa Alegre, in the heart of this valley, and has the most modern technology for vilification, stabilization, bottling and labeling.Privileged, Mediterranean climate, winter rains are normal and dry summers, with marked oscillations of temperature between day and night, which allows the grapes to obtain the right maturity of tannins, excellent aromas and an optimal concentration of color.
Please log-in to contact this seller!
You can send a message directly to this seller and request additional information about this posting, Company Profile and related products.