- Brand Presentation
- Full specifications
- Brand Distribution Graph
- Image Gallery
- About This Company
- Contact Supplier
- More from this Company
From the beginning the goal was to create wines which open the window to main wine regions of Armenia, still undiscovered. Today the portfolio of the company is represented by wines allowing to discover Armenia with its indigenous grapes and terroir diversity.
- Origin: Armenia: Vayots Dzor and Aragatsotn regions
- Grape: Areni 65 %, Haghtanak 35%
- Harvest date: End September, early October.
- Climate: Continental climate. Vineyards are situated at altitudes of 1000 - 1200 meters above sea level.
- Yield: 65 hl/ha
- Winemaking: Manual harvest. Two weeks of alcoholic fermentation at the temperature between 26°C to 28°C in stainless steel tanks and two weeks of maceration.
- Tasting Notes: This juicy and flavorful wine has garnet hue. Nose reveals notes of red berries and plum, mouth is well-balanced and delicate.
- Food Paring: Ideal for meats, chicken and cheese, but also as wine for all meal.
- Serving temperature: 16°C
- Consulting winemaker: French winemaker: Jean-Baptiste Soula
Please feel free to contact us for more details or simply send us a message to know more.
Full Product Specifications
|Product Name:||Armenia-Red Dry|
|Country of origin:||Armenia|
|Stock available:||On request|
|Price per unit US$:||3.00|
|Price per unit €:||On request|
|Alc. Vol %:||12.50|
- Current World Distribution
- Looking for World Distribution
- Current US State Distribution
- Looking for US State Distribution
Countries this brand is distributed in:
Countries this brand looking to be distributed in:
US States this brand is distributed in:
US States this brand is looking to be distributed in:
Armenia Wine Winery & Vineyards
"Armenia Wine" is the icon of modern Armenian winemaking Armenia Wine is a family owned company, and our driving force is the love for our country, respect for our traditions and nature. Beginning with the plantation of vineyards in 2006, the winery was built two years later in 2008. Nowadays, the company is the icon of modern winemaking of Armenia with its award winning wines and state of the art winery. AWC is also the leader of local market in the quality wine sector as well as the leader in Armenian wine exports. Equipped with the latest up-to-date equipment, we have the complete set of resources to ensure quality winemaking throughout the entire production process of still and sparkling wines: grape sorting tables – pneumatic pressing for juice extraction under controlled inert atmosphere – temperature controlled fermentation tanks– wine storage and ageing cellars – automated bottling lines – and, of course, estate vineyards. Armenia Wine is also the biggest wine exporter of Armenia with an annual production capacity of over 12.000.000 bottles, and yearly export volume of over 3.000.000 bottles to 27 destination countries all over the world. Our winery is based in Sasunik village of Aragatsotn region, one of the main winemaking regions of Armenia. Currently, we have our own vineyards of 100 hectares in 4 main winemaking regions of the country, growing local endemic varieties of Areni, Kangun, Voskehat, Karmrahyut as well as Caucasian Saperavi, Rkatsiteli, and European Cabernet Sauvignon, Muscat Ottonel, Malbec, Cabernet Franc, etc. The vineyards include organic and biodynamic ones, which allow us to expand our product portfolio in the future. Another main factor of our success is our international team of winemakers, including Jean Baptiste Soula from Bordeaux, Olivier Schapt from Cognac, and Paolo Pierra from Rome. We produce still and sparkling wines, brandy, and fruit vodka, delivering all the flavors of Armenia worldwide. Volcanic soil, authentic terroir, endemic varieties, top equipment, and international team, and, of course, a lot of sun make our wines fresh and fruity, with complete and full body, finding their lovers globally.
Please log-in to contact this seller!
You can send a message directly to this seller and request additional information about this posting, Company Profile and related products.