- Brand Presentation
- Full specifications
- Brand Distribution Graph
- Image Gallery
- About This Company
- Contact Supplier
- More from this Company
Our Technical Data:
- SAN FRANCISCO WORLD SPIRITS COMPETITION - GOLD MEDAL
- INTERNATIONAL WINE AND SPIRITS COMPETITION - GOLD MEDAL (96/100)
- INTERNATIONAL WINE AND SPIRITS COMPETITION - TROPHY FOR BEST MEZCAL OF 2019
- Type: 100% Espadin Joven
- Maturity of Agave: 8 to 10 years
- ABV: 40% (80 PROOF)
- Region: San Luis del Rio, Oaxaca, Mexico
- Maestro Mezcalero: Don Enrique Hernandez Zenea (Third Generation)
- Cooking: Conical underground oven with volcanic rocks and a capacity of 8 metric tons. Wood: mezquite, Tepehuaje and/or oak. Cooking time: 3 to 5 days (depending on weather conditions).
- Milling: 1 metric Ton Tahona pushed by horse.
- Fermentation: 8 to 10 days in open oak containers with native natural ambient yeasts.
- Distillation: Two non-consecutive distillations in traditional copper stills with a capacity of 350 liters.
Mezcal Descartes grants 10% of our profits to local contemporary Mexican artists and we portray their works of art in our bottles. Each batch has a different work of art. Our mezcal is a bottled work of art.
Please feel free to contact us for more details or simply send us a message to know more.
Full Product Specifications
|Product Name:||Mezcal Descartes|
|Country of origin:||Mexico|
|Stock available:||On request|
|Price per unit US$:||15.50|
|Price per unit €:||On request|
|Alc. Vol %:||40.00|
- Current World Distribution
- Looking for World Distribution
- Current US State Distribution
- Looking for US State Distribution
Countries this brand is distributed in:
Countries this brand looking to be distributed in:
US States this brand is distributed in:
US States this brand is looking to be distributed in:
Mezcal Descartes is created by Andrés Duarte and Maestro Mezcalero Enrique Hernández with the purpose of creating an artisanal, organic and sustainable mezcal with a unique profile. Mezcal Descartes is backed up by three generations of Maestros Mezcaleros, experience and unique knowledge give us our distinctive characteristics and flavor. Our company has a social commitment with our local artists. We grant 10% of our profits to local contemporary Mexican artists and we protray their artwork in the back of our bottles. Each batch has a new artwork.
Please log-in to contact this seller!
You can send a message directly to this seller and request additional information about this posting, Company Profile and related products.