Berlin International Spirits Competition 2020
They are pleased to invite your distillery to participate in our upcoming Berlin International Spirits Competition (BISC). This unique international spirits competition will be held at the beautiful Berlin Kempinski Hotel.
After the success of running the New York International Spirits Competition in November 2010, wine producers from around the world asked us to replicate this successful competition with wine. We started by founding the New York International Wine Competition and were excited by the 700+ submissions that we received in our first year in 2011. What sets us apart from other international beverage competitions is our TRADE ONLY blind judging panel, and the beverage industry has continued to take notice as our competitions have grown.
Key Benefits of Participating in BISC
- Recognition by the worldwide spirits trade industry
- Award Winners will be able to use their awards (Double Gold, Gold, Silver, Bronze) in their marketing materials at no charge
- Award Winners will be listed in our online database
- Competition results are distributed to our international media partners, as well as international importers who rely on our competition to help them determine top-quality products
- They include the winners in articles on our lifestyle blog, The Alcohol Professor
- Top winners will be showcased at tasting events throughout the year, including our booth at ProWein at no additional charge
For further information: Berlin International Spirits Competition
Location & Dates
Up to: 01/03/2020
Location: Berlin Kempinski Hotel, berlin