50 Great Sparkling Wines of the World 2021
- In these challenging times when many wine trade fairs are being cancelled, a gold or silver medal is a reliable way for an importer to discover great new sparkling wines for their markets
- A gold or silver medal and being included in the top 50 is therefore a significant commercial advantage for the wine producer when it comes to export and consumer sales
- With a medal on the bottle, wine importers and therefore their customers will take the decision to try it and buy it!
- The competion is judged by wine importers so wine importers, distributors and the on and off trade can rely on the scores and commercial judgement.
- Each sparkling wine entered receives a score and a meaningful written tasting note. Gold and silver medal winners receive a diploma (printed and in pdf format) which they can use for marketing on a global stage.
Further information: 50 Great Sparkling Wines of the World 2021
Location & Dates
Up to: 01/11/2020
Location: Le Méridien Piccadilly, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BH, UK
Organizer & More Info