2020 Cascadia International Wine Competition
In 2020 Cascadia International Wine Competition?
- Wines are judged by some of the top wine professionals throughout the country, including journalists, winemakers, retailers and educators.
- Gold medals are announced immediately via email to wineries and on Twitter.
- Results are posted as soon as the competition concludes.
- Results are sent to our newspaper partners for inclusion in print and online.
- Great Northwest Wine’s online audience (25,000 unique visitors per month and more than 2,900 email newsletter subscribers) receives results in a timely manner.
- We link to medal winners’ website at no additional cost (some competitions charge up to $55 for such links).
- Top winners appear in our weekly wine column, which is syndicated in more than 20 Northwest newspapers.
Further information: 2020 Cascadia International Wine Competition
Location & Dates
Up to: 25/06/2020
Location: 318 Wellhouse Loop Richland, WA 99352
Organizer & More Info