The goal of the Sommeliers Choice Awards is simple: to provide on-premise buyers and sommeliers a valuable benchmark for understanding which wines would make a compelling addition to a wine list.
If you are looking to sell more of your wines to the on-premise establishments such as restaurants, hotels, pubs, and bars, then you need to enter the Sommeliers Choice Awards.
Enter Your Wines by TOMORROW MIDNIGHT and save $50 per wine entry, under super early bird offer. Prices will increase from November 1, 2018
WHO ARE THE JUDGES
The judging panel of the Sommeliers Choice Awards will consist entirely of top sommeliers, wine directors and on-premise buyers at U.S. restaurants, bars, pubs, and clubs. In some cases, these sommeliers may also be wine consultants for on-premise establishments. They may also have a buying role in addition to working on the restaurant floor.
- R. MICHAEL MEAGHER MS- Master Sommelier and Owner, Sommelier On-Demand Hospitality Services, MA
- DORA LOBO- Beverage Director & Sommelier, The Catering Company of Washington & Elizabeth's Gone Raw, D.C.
- LUKE KENNING- Wine Director, Farallon Restaurant, SF
- RACHEL CANDELARIA- Sommelier & Wine Director, Spruce, SF
- MARK CARTLAND- Wine Director, Greens Restaurant, SF
- SHARYN KERVYN, CSW- Wine Director, Educator, Wine Judge, The Capital Grille, NJ
- JENNIFER GOMEZ- Sommelier and Beverage Director, The Cavalier, SF
- SANDEEP JASWAL- Head Sommelier/ Cellar Master, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.
- MIKLOS KATONA- Advanced Sommelier and Director of Wine, Encore Boston Harbor, MA
- KRISTOPHER MESSIAH- Head Sommelier, Montage Beverly Hills, LA
BENEFITS TO MEDAL WINNERS
Being entered into the Sommeliers Choice Awards is an easy, affordable and effective way to get your wines tasted by an all-star judging panel of top sommeliers, many of whom are also wine industry consultants and wine buyers. Medal winners receive additional benefits – such as special promotional logos and stickers that they can add to wine bottles, social media marketing support, and regular mention in both press releases and on the Sommeliers Choice Awards website.
As a result of winning a medal at the Sommeliers Choice Awards, you will be able to:
- Increase your sales within the very important U.S. wine market
- Reach a new audience of on-premise buyers, consultants, and sommeliers
- Promote your awards in key international markets
- Attract additional PR and media attention for award-winning wines
- Increase the reach and recognition of other wines in your wine portfolio
In some cases, a single Medal or Award will continue to benefit your wine sales for years to come.
Super Early Bird Registration: Ends Today
Domestic Registration Ends: April 10, 2019
International Registration Ends: February 28, 2019
Warehouse Closes For Samples: April 20, 2019
Judging: May 19-20, 2019
Winners Announced: June 10, 2019
FEE SCHEDULE (Per Wine)
$70 - Till October 31, 2018 (Super early bird pricing) - Ends Today
$90 - November 1 to December 31, 2018
$120 - From January 1 Onwards
(Price in USD)
Super Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow Midnight
If you are looking to enter your wines at the 2019 Sommeliers Choice Awards, this is the best time and price to act. Prices will increase from November 1, 2018