Category: Wine Wholesaler
Fleuriel de Mexico SA de CV
- We started operations in 1989, exporting Mexican products to more than 45 countries in the world.
- In 2001, we specialized in importing and distributing wines from France, Spain, and South Africa to the entire Mexican Republic.
- As of 2010, we approached "Encinillas", the only vineyard in Chihuahua, becoming its official distributor.
- In 2011, we expanded the portfolio with the distribution of Rougié, a world leader in foie gras and duck and goose products.
- To complete our range of gourmet products, in 2013 we decided to import and distribute the world-famous French syrups of the "Teisseire" brand.