BTN members will get special pricing and benefits for the NYI Wine Competition.
The New York International Wine Competition is the first major international wine competition with TRADE ONLY judges from top to bottom that consist of people who are buyers from the top retail stores, restaurant owners, sommeliers, hotel beverage directors, distributors and importers. Unlike other competitions, these judges have purchasing power and the ability to make a direct impact on brand sales.
In our 4th year we have become one of the most respected international wine competition in the world because our judges are real trade buyers judging the wine by its category and actual price. We call it the “Real World”. As the saying goes….If you can make it in New York you can make it anywhere!
This year based upon feedback from our trade buyer judges who have seen a growing demand from consumers about Organic wine we have implemented a Organic and Natural Section in the competition. NYIWC has added new divisions including the Certified Organic, Certified Biodynamic, Natural Organic and Natural Biodynamic. We will be using the same categories as the regular wines and for example Certified Organic Wines will be judged with Certified Organic wines.
When: May 18-19th, 2014
Where: 3 West Club at 3 West 51st New York, New York
Submitting to NYIWC also provides excellent media opportunities in a variety of ways. It is held in the Media Capital of the Word - New York.
Why Submit To The New York International Wine Competition
1. We are the only International Wine Competition where all the judges are real trade buyers judging the wine by its category and actual price. These judges are buyers from the top liquor stores, restaurants, hotels and more in the New York Metropolitan area.
2. This is an opportunity for you to place your wine in front of real trade buyers in one of the biggest wine markets in the world. All of these judges buy wine for a living.
3. This is a wonderful opportunity for an established wine to reconnect and or be rediscovered by the buying community in a true blind tasting.
4. A perfect opportunity if you are a new wine to the New York Market and looking to enter the United States to be in front of real trade buyers.
5. We are holding it in the Media Capital of the World…New York. The media will be invited to report on the competition and attend the Press/Trade Event showcasing the winners. Winning wineries are invited to attend and showcase their winning wines at no additional charge.
6. We work with our media sponsors to distribute the results to the trade and consumer. All the winners will be listed here on our website.
7. We do not charge wining wineries the use of our medals and to participate in our Press/Trade viewing.
8. You are only charged once when you submit your wines. There are no additional charges.
9. We promote the winners with our media partners and at our trade and consumer tasting events at no additional charge.
BTN Members will not only get a special price of $75 (Normally $85) but also get the following benefits from BTN (Register here for Free if you are not a BTN member).
Other Trade Benefits:
-BTN will post and promote entrants brands on BTN and Social Media. All the entrants will be contacted in 48 hrs of submission.
-Winners who registered with us will be offered a media pack complimentary where BTN will take press pictures of the winning brands and include the winner in its newsletter which goes to more than 20,000 trade professionals.
-Winner will also be featured on our homepage for one week which will help the supplier find distributors in USA and Globally.
Note: Remember to enter the coupon code BTN14 upon checking out to receive a $10 discount/entry. (Code is case sensitive)
If you have questions, please email us.