Digital Directory

Make new connections and grow

Attaché Wine And Spirits Distributors

Spirits Wholesaler

United States


Distribution When most people go out to order a drink, they do not realize the work it takes to provide every beverage on the menu. Businesses, on the other hand, understand all too well just how hard it is to keep a full stock of the right alcohol for consumers. If you need help with your alcohol distribution needs, you need Attaché Wine And Spirits. Better Wine & Spirits Distribution Located in Florida, Attaché Wine And Spirits has unmatched distribution services. As the leading distributor in Florida, Attaché Wine And Spirits offers an excellent selection of alcohol to its clients including trusted brands and the hottest new names. We can work with clients to stock the right range of wine and spirits for any menu, offering superior selection at a competitive cost. More than that, we take our service to the next level with sales assistance. We can help our clients successfully market their beverages through innovative sales techniques and the latest technologies. Distribution sales storage delivery: we can do it all.

Import & export Attaché Wine And Spirits Distribution Import and Export Services for Wine and Spirits in the U.S. If you intend to import a large number of alcoholic drinks shipped to the U.S., contact us for any paperwork and compliance with the legal requirements, such as the Federal importer basic permit, FDA product registration, and the customs continuous bond. Helping You Meet Wine & Spirits Distribution Legal Requirements Before you can trade in the profitable import wines and spirits business in the U.S., you must have an efficient business and marketing plan. Adequate finances for the import-export freight costs are necessary too. But even more important than the sales strategy and the capital finances is the identification of an import-export company that helps you to ship alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverages. Wine and spirits distribution companies, importers will need to comply with several laws, licenses, and permits including: • Employer Identification Number (EIN): The EIN enables you to get a Federal import permit and to open a bank account for your wines and spirits import-export firm. • . • The TTB (Alcohol and Trade Tax Bureau) requires you to get the Federal Importer Basic Permit, which is a letter from the winery willing to sell wines and spirits to you. • Certificate of Label Application (COLA): Before you can ship your wines & spirits to the United States, you must get the appropriate labeling of alcoholic drinks. • Home State Licenses: Each of the state in the U.S. have local licensing regulations for the residents willing to engage in wine & spirits distribution. Wines and Spirits Import and Export Agency We are experienced wines and spirits import and export agency that can help you clear the alcoholic drinks cargo with the U.S. Customs and border protection (CBP). Our agency will also assist to clear with the FDA and the bureau of alcohol, tobacco, firearms, and explosives (ATF). We always ensure that your import goods are loaded onboard a vessel and also facilitate the quick shipment of products to the United States. Talk to us today for advice on import-export freight charges and terms of sale negotiations with the wines and spirits suppliers worldwide.

BTN Premium Content

Upgrade to BTN Premium Plan and Get Complete Access to Digital Directory and much more.

More Company