De Wijnrank bvba
Category: Wine Wholesaler
An alcohol factory was established in Tbilisi province (Borchalo Mazra - the colony of Katerinenfeld (nowadays – Bolnisi)) in 1908. It belonged to Emmanuel Allmendinger and the Association "Union". The latter unified more than 40 German viticulturists.
The Association "Union" was engaged in the processing of harvested grapes from their own vineyards and realization of various wines and distilled ethyl alcohol. In 1910-13, the Association achieved a serious economical upturn. Within this period the "Union" was selling ethyl alcohol within the provinces of Tbilisi, Stavropol and Chernigov.
In 1996, Ltd. "Guguli" was established on the base of the "Union" that is oriented towards the manufacturing of wine brand spirits and brandy. Nowadays, it represents the successor of the "Union" and the owner of the factory.
Upgrade to BTN Premium Plan and Get Complete Access to Digital Directory and much more.