Only International Spirits Competition in the Pacific where all the judges are real trade buyers judging the spirit by its category and actual price.
The Melbourne International Spirits Competition is the first major international spirits competition with TRADE ONLY judges from top to bottom that consist of people who are buyers from the top retail stores, restaurant owners, sommeliers, hotel beverage directors, distributors and importers. Unlike other competitions, these judges have purchasing power and the ability to make a direct impact on brand sales.
Why Submit To The Melbourne International Wine Competition
1. We are the only International Spirits Competition in the Pacific where all the judges are real trade buyers judging the spirit by its category and actual price. These judges are buyers from the top liquor stores, restaurants, hotels and more in the Melbourne Metropolitan area.
2. This is an opportunity for you to place your spirit in front of real trade buyers in one of the biggest spirit markets in the world. All of these judges buy and sell spirits for a living.
3. This is a wonderful opportunity for an established spirit to reconnect and or be rediscovered by the buying community in a true blind tasting.
4. A perfect opportunity if you are a new spirit to the Melbourne Market and looking to enter Australia to be in front of real trade buyers.
5. We work with our media sponsors to distribute the results to the trade and consumer. All the winners will be listed here on our website.
6. You are only charged once when you submit your spirits. There are no additional charges.
7. We always look for opportunities to promote the competition and its winners. We exhibit at Prowein pouring the winners from the New York International Spirits Competition and Berlin International Spirits Competition. We do not charge the winners to participate in our booth.