Special Pricing Ends August 31 at USA Trade Tasting . Book Now and Grow your distribution in USA
BTN Members will not only get a special price of $75 (Normally $85) but also get the following benefits from BTN and NY Beer Competition (Register here for Free if you are not a BTN member).
If you prefer to fill a form and fax us, please find the form here.
Other Trade Benefits:
-BTN will post and promote entrants brands on BTN and Social Media. All the entrants will be contacted in 48 hrs of submission.
-Winners who registered with us will be offered a media pack complimentary where BTN will take press pictures of the winning brands and include the winner in its newsletter which goes to more than 15,000 trade professionals.
-Winner will also be featured on our homepage for one week which will help the supplier find distributors in USA and Globally.
-A Trade Interview with the winning supplier will also be featured.
BTN Discounted Price $75 (Normally $85 for non BTN members) - Deadline to enter is Feb 9, 2014
If you have questions, please email us.
About The New York International Beer Competition
This is the first major international beer competition with TRADE ONLY judges from top to bottom that consist of people who are buyers from the top retail stores, restaurant owners, beverage directors, distributors and importers. Unlike other competitions, these judges have purchasing power and the ability to make a direct impact on brand sales.
• All beers are judged by every brand’s TRUE key trade target – beer focused buyers, retail stores, restaurant & bar owners, distributors and importers. Unlike other competitions, these expert TRADE ONLY judges and their opinions make an immediate impact and have the ability to directly influence sales and a brand’s bottom line. These panelists of trade volunteers are not involved for publicity or for their industry position as critics or members of the press. They are the decision makers, experts and willing supporters of the craft who have an authentic understanding of the business of buying and selling beer.
• Each product category has a sub category for pricing. Therefore, a beer will be judged in its category along with other beers in the same price range. Each category will have its own pricing levels and details are listed on the submission form. For example, a $7.99 six-pack of American Style Wheat will be placed into a judging category with a $8.99 six-pack of American Style Wheat and not a $13.99 one
• Brands will be rated on a set of criteria including appearance, aroma, taste, mouthfeel and finish. Each beer will be tasted blindly. Upon completion of the tastings, panelists will confer and decide which samples are award worthy.
• Award levels are Double Gold, Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
- Double Gold: Phenomenal Product for Buyers
- Gold: Buyers “Love” It
- Silver: Buyers “Like” It
- Bronze: Buyers will purchase it
• Double Gold award winners will be re-tasted by all panelists to establish which brands may be eligible to receive a ‘Best of Category’ endorsement in their pricing category.
• While other recognized competitions prize up to 85% of entrants, the discerning panel and ethos of the NYIBC is to award the brands that are most deserving. This year around 40% of the spirits who submitted won a medal and only one Double Gold medal was awarded. The wine competition recently awarded medals to only 20% of the wines submitted.
BENEFITS AND VISIBILITY:
The NYIBC will offer brand exposure in the following ways:
• All winning brands will be listed on the NYIBC site with their image and link to their website.
• The results of the NYIBC will be promoted vigorously to trade and consumer media. There will be media onsite reporting on the competition.
• There is no charge for winning brands to use their winning award icons.
• The media sponsors will be listing all awarded brands and profiling the top winners.
• There will be formal press release disseminated on behalf of the NYIBC announcing the winners within two weeks of the competition.
• There will be a final tasting/media/consumer event for the winners’ approximately four weeks after the competition to showcase the best of contest. There is no additional charge for the medal winners to participate in this press/trade event and consumer.