Whether it’s a 40' container (20 pallets or 1200 cases) or a 20' container (10 pallets or 800 cases), the importer pays the freight forwarder by weight. Spec sheets must be accurate in listing physical dimensions and weight of cases and pallets for each product, so that there are no logistical problems during shipping.
Here are some of the important specs your brand spec sheet should have:
- Case pack-out: 12 bottles/case
- Case weight: 34 lbs/case
- Case dimensions: 12-7/8” x 9-11/16” x 12-1/2”
- Bottle dimensions: 2.97” Diameter, 11.88” Tall
- Pallet configuration: 56 cases per pallet,14 cases per layer, 4 layers high
- Load information: 22 pallets, 1232 cases per 40’ truck
- UPC code: 0-75828-41003-1
Increase operational productivity through consistent specification and enhance efficiencies during storage and transportation.