19/03/2014 |This checklist covers the most important factors that a winery, brewery, distillery or any brand owner needs to look at before approaching a distributor.
Unfortunately, far too often distributors find themselves explaining the ins and outs of the trade to a confused producer, providing him/her a list of things that need to be seen to before their brands will be considered ready for distribution – both frustrating and a waste of precious time. With several producers approaching good distributors each week, the opportunity to stand out from the crowd is slim, so smart producers need to make sure they tick all the necessary boxes before picking up the phone and making an appointment.
Access article on wine distribution pre-checklist here.
ViQua: Premium Spritzer Looking For Distributors and Importers Globally
viQua = vino + aqua
Introducing viQua ñ a premium spritzer made with the perfect fusion of wine and water. The result? A wine spritzer with a uniquely crisp taste that will tickle your senses and redefine the way you drink wine.
Harmony in Perfection
Nestled amidst the lush and enchanting landscape of the village of Schozach lie the extraordinary birthplace of viQua. The winery Graf von Bentzel-Sturmfeder is located between the bakehouse and the village square, topped by a small clock tower, a so-called ridge turret, above the wine press.
In another part of the world, amongst the scenic wonder of the Catalan Pyrenees, you will find a place where subterranean rock formations, valuable minerals and trace elements all combine perfectly to create a spring water so pure and refreshing that makes it the perfect complement for viQua’s wine. See Full Presentation on viQua brand on BTN.
Nuvino: Official Brand Launch At WSWA April 8, 2014.
Distributors: Register Your Interest Here.
Nuvino is a radical departure in wine making. The first premium single-serve pouch wine, Nuvino goes anywhere, anytime. The lightweight, unbreakable pouch requires no corkscrew to open and is ideal for use anywhere bulky, heavy glass containers are undesirable.
Distributors: Here Is Why You Need To Add ‘Nuvino’ In Your Portfolio.
- National Marketing Program: Nuvino is launching via a comprehensive branding, marketing, PR and social media campaign.
- Strong Retail Track Record: Backed By A Company That Has Inlets With 100,000 Convenience Stores & Top National Retailers In All 50 States & Canada.
- Chain Calls and Market Work: Dedicated Sales Manager In Your area helping you grow the brand
- POS and Rack Support
- Sample Support
See Full presentation on nuvino wines
BeverageTradeNetwork.com recently published a list of some of the leading wine importers in UK and also an article on UK drinks market.
UK wine importers
BTN Writes about UK Drinks Market: John has over 24 years experience working with premium Beer, Wine and Spirit Brands like Stolichnaya, Smirnoff, Bells, Gordon’s, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, John Smiths, Tetley, Fosters and Castlemaine.
1. What are the normal margins for small spirit brands that importers keep?
• About 20% after storage and transport costs. (Direct delivery to an outlet, they would make more as no intermediaries)
• Margins are however specific to the Channel the goods will be sold in and whether they are delivered direct or through a wholesaler or retailer.
• On volume lines and Importer might only make
• A brand needs to choose an Recommended Retail Selling Price (RSP) in Multiple Retail and work back from there. Access The Article Here >>
Many small companies know they have a very good product but are having difficulty gaining retail buyer attention and distribution.